Friday, July 25, 2014

Sissipahaw Leather Co.

I recently had the privilege of photographing a dear friends beautiful leather goods- Sissipahaw Leather Co. I absolutely LOVE doing product shots and when Julia reached out to me I knew I had to say yes and I am so glad I did! Julia is currently based in Durham, NC but will be moving across the country with her (soon-to-be) Husband & Husky in a newly renovated 1983 Coachman RV in just a couple weeks! Julia has such a great heart and it is clearly apparent in her work. Every piece is hand cut and sewn using high quality deer skin & cow hind leathers. Definitely check out her fantastic pieces and help support an awesome artist and craftsman doing what she truly loves to do! Make sure you like her Facebook page!

Chelsea

*All Photos taken with my Canon 30D and edited with VSCOfilm. Copyright Chelsea Clayton Photography 2014*


Julia Marina


The ever popular Sierra Tote








Global Envelope Clutch                             Global Card Holder                             Global Clutch Wallet





No comments:

Post a Comment