Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fulk's in Wonderland {Morgan + Drew}


This past Sunday (6/29/14) I had the honor of attending my dear friend Morgan's wedding. It was something out of a fairytale, absolutely magical. It was held at the beautiful O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro, NC where it was transformed into the lovely & magical world of Alice in Wonderland for her wedding. They had a quick and perfect little ceremony followed by a gorgeous dinner, tea time & cake, and of course DANCING! I spent most of the night taking pictures with her adorable Fuji Instax mini (I bought one for myself after using it), but I did manage to sneak in a few photos during and after the wedding. Thank you so much Russell-Killen Photography for letting me shoot you guys! Here are all my personal photos from the wedding, including a few Instagram photos.

Enjoy!


*All photos shot with my canon 30D & iPhone 5S and edited with VSCO film & cam, Copyright Chelsea Clayton Photography 2014*





























































No comments:

Post a Comment